ICH GCP audit services
NBScience Quality Management provides services in QA/QC such as evaluation of trial conduct and compliance with ICH GCP audits, Helsinki Declaration, Protocol, SOPs and any applicable local/international regulatory requirement to ensure confidence in data quality and to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Sponsor company - e.g. system audits, trial audits of sponsor suppliers and audit of IT systems
- Investigational sites
QA consultancy and support sponsor staff in:
- SOP design, development & implementation
- Quality system development
ICH GCP audits training:
- Sponsor company - Staff and CRAs
- Investigators and research nurses
● Compliance GMP, GCP, GLP, QSR and/or Part 11/Systems Audit
● Quality Assurance Audits - Quality System Audits - Part 820
The success of the NBScience international is built on forging profitable business relationships between the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries and their partners in clinical research.
With our 5 years of experience in increasing our partners' return on investment we've developed winning strategies guaranteed to build and sustain successful partnerships in clinical trials outsourcing.
NBScience already has many partnerships with societies, universities, statutory organisations and NGOs locally, nationally and internationally. We aim to strengthen these relationships and develop new collaborations in the future.