Financial benefits with NBScience outsourcing in Eastern Europe:
• Immediate cost reductions and the increased ability to accurately forecast future costs.
• Improved service levels and responsiveness to business needs.
• Affords the manufacturer the ability to focus on core business functions.
• Allows the manufacturer greater flexibility and responsiveness to accommodate change, such as the introduction of a new product line, which requires special handling requirements without having to build that capability and develop the expertise internally.
• Developing a "virtual" business model is attractive to capital markets and may make it easier to source additional financing for expansion or future development.
The total value of the Polish pharmacy market in 2007 was PLN 21.6bn (�5.7bn), 5.8% more than in 2006.
The non-prescription medicines market, which accounts for about one-third of the total market value, was worth PLN 6.6bn (�1.74bn) in 2007, representing a 15.8% increase relative to the previous year. This value includes drugs and non-drugs such as dietary supplements, cosmetics, dressings, dental materials, diagnostic tests and medical devices. The prescription medicines market was worth PLN 15bn (�3.9bn), which represents a 6.4% growth year on year.
The success of the NBScience international is built on forging profitable business relationships between the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries and their partners in clinical research.
With our 5 years of experience in increasing our partners' return on investment we've developed winning strategies guaranteed to build and sustain successful partnerships in clinical trials outsourcing.
NBScience already has many partnerships with societies, universities, statutory organisations and NGOs locally, nationally and internationally. We aim to strengthen these relationships and develop new collaborations in the future.